Choosing to Live on Coronado is Easier by Renting
If you are considering living in Coronado, renting is an excellent wait to experience everything the area offers. ParkLife Real Estate Property Management represents a variety of long-term rental options, including single family homes, beachside properties, condominiums and apartments.
Many of Coronado’s property owners started out by renting before making the commitment to purchase. It gave them the opportunity to get involved in the community, and learn first-hand what makes the area so special.
We can help direct you to available long-term rentals in areas to suit your personality. Contact us today and let us help you find the rental to enhance your life.
If you are in search of a rental property on Coronado, it is our privilege to offer our services. However, you should be aware that rental properties are in high demand on the island and acquiring one can be quite competitive. Because of this demand for rental properties, especially during spring and early fall, visiting or calling our office may not yield results. Your best opportunities lie in taking the following steps.
- Check our website often for available listings.
- Sign up for email updates by using our online Tenant Seeking List sign up form. You will automatically get updates as we get listings.
- Check the local newspaper, the Coronado Eagle & Journal which is distributed every Wednesday. This free paper is available for pick up at The Eagle & Journal Office and local stores. We strongly recommend taking action on any potential listings Wednesday morning or as soon as possible. If you are not in the area, the newspaper’s website can be found here and is updated Fridays.
- Place an ad in the local paper. Many property owners would rather select potential candidates rather than field many calls from an ad. To place an ad, call the paper at 619-437-8800. Be sure to include a description of your family, including if you have pets and what you are looking for. An ad will cost about $12 per week.
- Contact local real estate companies and get on their lists.
- Check Craigslist, Trulia and other real estate websites.